FAQ's for Gift Card/Voucher Redemptions
- Q:How do I redeem my gift card/voucher?
- A:Go to the button on home page that says “Redeem” and click on it. Follow the easy steps. Or call 877-RACE-LAP. A customer service rep will be happy to assist you.
- Q:How do I know what experience my gift card/voucher is for?
- A: It should say on the Gift Card/Voucher one of these options: Ride Along- that's a 3 lap ride in a race car as a passenger.
Race Fan Favorite: 3 hour experience, Drive 5 minutes- you drive a race car by yourself for one 5 minute timed racing session
Most Popular: 3 hour experience, Drive 8 minutes- you drive a race car by yourself for one 8 minute timed racing session
Double Driving Time: 3 hour experience, Drive (2) 8 minute sessions- you drive (2) 8 minute timed racing sessions by yourself, a total of 16 minutes driving time. Sessions are back to back. The more you drive the faster you will go!
- Q:What do I need to have to make a reservation using my Gift Card or Voucher?
- A: You need to have the voucher number or gift card number plus the name, mailing address, email, age, weight and height of the participant. AND be sure to know the experience on your voucher/gift card.
- Q: I want a Saturday and don't see any available, what can I do?
- A: Most peak times (Saturdays at 10, 12pm and noon) , Fridays at 12pm and 2pm are available for Drive 8 minutes, Drive (2) 8 minutes and up. If you have a Drive 5 minutes, you may want to upgrade to the Drive 8 minutes for only $100. You will then get to choose from peak times PLUS get more driving time.
- Upgrades are on SALE! Click here for upgrade SALE and options
- Q: How much does it cost to upgrade my gift card/voucher?
- A: If you have a Drive 5 minutes and want to upgrade to the Most Popular, Drive 8 minutes, it will cost only $100. More driving time is definitely worth it!
If you have a Drive 8 minutes and want to drive more, the Double Driving Time, drive (2) 8 minute session will cost only $400. If you have a Drive 5 minutes and want to upgrade to the Drive (2) 8 minutes, you cost will only be $500.
If you have a Ride Along and want to drive, it will cost $235 plus a $35 driver's fee.
- Q: Can I give my voucher/gift card to someone else?
- A: Yes, you can transfer it to someone else.
- Q: What can I use my voucher/gift card for?
- A: It's good for either NASCAR Racing Experience or Mario Andretti Racing Experience at any of the nationwide locations.
- Q: What websites can I redeem on?
- A: www.AndrettiRacing.com for Indy Cars and www.NASCARRacingExperience.com for NASCAR.
- Q: When I redeem and make a reservation, what happens next?
- A: Your reservation is confirmed. An email confirmation will be emailed to you with all of your reservation details.
- Q: What phone number can I call for questions?
- A: Call 1-877-RACE-LAP M-F 8am-5pm EST
- Q: How long is my voucher/gift card good for?
- A: Look at the expiration date on the card. They are good for 2 years from date of purchase at any of the nationwide locations.
- Q: What locations do you offer?
- A: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Auto Club Speedway CA, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Kentucky Motor Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway, Homestead Miami Speedway, Richmond International Raceway, Phoenix Raceway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, and Myrtle Beach Speedway.
- Q: Can I get a refund for my voucher/gift card?
- A: No, there are no refunds for any reason.
- Q: Can I bring my own helmet?
- A: Yes, but it needs to be inspected prior to riding or driving at the racetrack.
- Q: What happens if I'm late?
- A: Drivers will not be able to drive if they are late. All drivers must attend a Drivers Meeting prior to driving for safety reasons.
- Q: Can I put a camera in the car, on my helmet or mount it somewhere?
- A: No. Cameras are not allowed in or on the cars.
- Q: Do I need a valid driver's license?
- A: Yes, all drivers are required to bring a valid driver's license to the racetrack and present when checking in.
- Q: What if I can't fit in the race car?
- A: The weight and height requirements are a general range and are not guaranteed. In the event you cant fit in the car, we will do our best to help accommodate you at the racetrack with other options.
Can I drive if I have hearing aids?
- A: Yes, but we will need to know in advance so we can plan accordingly. Drivers communicate with spotters using RE earbuds. You will be required to remove your hearing aids. If you cant hear clearly without the hearing aids, we will set up a lead follow experience for you. Please call us in advance if you have concerns so we can plan ahead.
- Q: How do I make a FREE Shutterfly photo book?
- A: After you attend the racing experience, you will receive a FREE Shutterfly Photo Book offer card with instructions. For more instructions, go here
- Q: What kind of race tracks will I be driving on?
- A: All superspeedways, all oval race tracks. The same racetracks the pros race on!